Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BSN Nursing Past Papers


LUMHS PAST PAPERS OF POST RN BSN NURSING SEMESTER I
LUMHS BSN Nursing Past Papers Semester 1, First Year POST RN BSN NURSING RESOURCES


LUMHS PAST PAPERS OF POST RN BSN NURSING SECOND YEAR SEMESTER-I HELD IN SEPTEMBER-2017 OF SESSION 2016-2018 AS A REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017
LIAQUAT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCE, JAMSHORO

Advance Nursing Concept – I | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017


BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

ADVANCE NURSING CONCEPT – I
Dated: 12-09-2017

Q-1. Define cognitive perception pattern. Discuss the pain and types of pain.

Q-2. Describe elimination pattern. Example factors affecting bowel elimination.

Q-3. Define term theory, enlist and explain the component of theory.

Q-4. Define metabolism, explain its types and enlist tips of health diet.

Q-5. Define activity. Enlist types of joints movement and explain classification of joints

Q-6. Define any five of the following terms.

a.     Self esteem
b.    Anxiety
c.     Spirituality
d.    Body image
e.     Role conflict
f.      Attitude
g.     stress

Advance Nursing Concept – I, ACN, POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse

                                                                                      



Computer in Nursing | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017


BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

COMPUTER IN NURSING
Dated: 19-09-2017

Q-1. Define software? Explain its types.

Q-2. What are the types of data?

Q-3.  Write down the advantages & disadvantages of internet.

Q-4. Describe the role of computers in medical sciences.

Q-5. List down the input devices. Explain any three.

Q-6. Differentiate in the following:
a)    Hardware Vs software
b)   RAM Vs ROM
c)    Soft copy Vs Hard copy
d)   Input devices Vs Output devices.

POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse





Health Assessment | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017


BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Dated: 13-09-2017

Q-1. What is the usual sequence of doing examination from head to toe?

Q-2. List the name, region, types and one function of 12th cranial nerves.

Q-3. Write down the five basic principles of physical examination.

Q-4. Define health assessment and explain why it is important for nurses?

Q-5. Briefly described the parts of conduction system of heart.

Q-6. Define the following terms any five of the following:
a)    Tactile fremitus
b)   Vesicular breathing sounds
c)    Bronchophony
d)   Romberg test
e)    Homan’s sign
f)     Diaphragmatic excursion
g)    Murphy sign

HEALTH ASSESSMENT, POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse





Integrated Sciences – I | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017


BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

INTEGRATED SCIENCES – I
Dated: 15-09-2017

Q-1. Compare Gram staining and Acid fast staining (Any five).

Q-2. Differentiate between Prokaryotic cell and Eukaryotic cell (any five).

Q-3. What are B-cells and T-cells.

Q-4. Enlist hormones produced by Pituitary gland

Q-5. Define buffer system. Name different blood buffer system

Q-6. Define any two of the following:

a.     Atrophy
b.    Blood brain barrier
c.     Charle’s Law
d.    Osmosis

INTEGRATED SCIENCES I, POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse





Professional Development | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017



BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Dated: 14-09-2019

Q-1. Briefly explain the process of problem solving.

Q-2. List down the professional accountability of nursing

Q-3. List down the nursing profession’s code of conduct.

Q-4. Define the six steps of critical thinking.

Q-5. What are the issues in nursing education in Pakistan?

Q-6. As a ward incharge how would you deal with political issues in ward?

Q-6. Define any two of the following:

a.     Culture
b.    Acculturation
c.     Society
d.    Social norms
e.     Family

POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse




Social Sciences | BSN Past Papers | POST RN BScN – Year – 2017


BScN NURSING (POST-RN), FIRST YEAR, SEMESTER-I
REGULAR EXAMINATION 2017 (SESSION 2016-18)

SOCIAL SCIENCES
Dated: 18-09-2017

Q-1. Define emotions and components of emotion.

Q-2. What is personality? Enlist the personality disorders.

Q-3. Define the term sociology. Function of sociology.

Q-4. Define social institutions and discuss one institution.

Q-5. Define Leininser’s sunrise model.

Q-6. As a ward incharge how would you deal with political issues in ward?

Social Sciences, POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse





Please send scan copy of any past paper of BSN Nursing to help your fellow nurses or student nurses.

POST RN BSN, BSN nursing, BSN, RN to BSN, POST RN BSN, Generic BSN, LUMHS nursing, Post RN BS Nursing, BScN, BSN Past Papers, BSN Nursing notes, nursing, Registered nurse, nurse  | BSN Past Papers Semester 1 Year – 2018


LUMHS BSN Nursing Past Papers | POST RN BSN NURSING RESOURCES


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Post RN 4th semester
    Past papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://postrnbsn.blogspot.com/2019/04/bsn-past-papers-nursing-third-semester.html

      Post RN 4th semester
      Past papers of LUHMS

      Delete
  2. Please guide me for entry test....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Executive Health Check Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need bscn 5th semester past papers

    ReplyDelete